0

Enchong Dee is celebrating his 10th year anniversary in the showbiz industry. And with that being said, the Kapamilya actor is now ready for a big change.

The 27-year old actor said that he's satisfied with how his career run in a span of 10 years.

Enchong Dee I Love You To Death
image from Google

In an interview with Philippine Entertainment Portal for the press conference of his new movie "I Love You To Death" to be shown this July 6, Enchong said that he managed to be burn-out-free.

"Hindi ako na-burn-out. I know how to say stop when I need to stop. Kumbaga, yung eight years, sobrang busy, sobrang hectic. I needed that two years para hindi na ako...siguro para hindi ako maging alcoholic, hindi ako maging drug addict, di ba?" Enchong said.

But Enchong honestly admitted that there were projects and opportunities that he declined.

"Meron talaga...meron din naman akong mga tao'ng nasaktan along the way... yun naman ang mga inevitable disappointment."

That being said, Enchong said that he wants to have something new for his career, thus open for doing daring roles.

"I can't do the same role over and over again. Katulad nitong "I Love You to Death", gusto ko 'to"

Enchong is portraying as a zombie in this movie with co-star Kiray Celis produced by Regal Films.

When asked what his limits are when it comes to doing daring roles, Enchong responds, "It's the same, kapag tinanggap mo yung trabaho na yun..."

Is he open for same sex kissing scene?

"I don't mind. I will do it. Sabi ko nga, kung yun ang nakaplano."

How about love scene with fellow actor?

"I will do it, it's the same thing".

"Kapag nagsabi ka ng yes sa proyektong yun, kaakibat nun ang maraming bagay... Kaakibat nun yung promo, hindi ka nagrereklamo sa set, nakikitungo ka sa lahat ng katrabaho mo, simply because you said yes."  said the Kapamilya Actor.

source


Post a Comment

 
Top