0

The father of rock-singer and actor Kean Cipriano passes away due to cardiac arrest at the age of 52.

In an Instagram post of Kean, he captioned the photo of him with his father as "the saddest day" of his life.

image from Kean's IG Account

"Dumating ang araw na pinakakinakatakutan ko. Ang bilis. Nakakagulat pero alam kong everything is written in heaven and everything is in God's will."

"I will miss you Dad! I'm sure the angels will take good care of you. I'm sure you're in a peaceful place now! At alam kong magkikita din tayo dyan one day!"

"Thanks for devoting your life to our family. For living an awesome life with us and for us. Dadalhin ko lahat ng natutunan ko sayo habangbuhay! Kasama ka sa lahat ng pangarap ko!"

"Mamimiss kita kakwentuhan, kaasaran at kainuman! Mamimiss ko na yakapin at halikan ka! Yung tawa mo, yung boses mo.. Lahat!! Lagi kang nasa puso ko!! You will always be my idol and my inspiration!"

"I love you so much Dad! I promise to take good care of mommy, and my brothers! Please always watch over us! We'll be strong for you! Mahal na mahal ka namin daddy!! Maraming nagmamahal sayo at maraming kami na pinagdadasal ka," said Kean.

Kean however didn't give details yet regarding his father's death.

Kean was supposed to attend the press conference of his movie "Echorsis" but was cancelled yesterday due to the sad incident.

Kean is the vocalist of the band Calalilly, and is currently being seen in a drama series Dolce Amore. He's married to actress Chynna Ortaleza.

Post a Comment

 
Top