0

Kris Aquino bids goodbye to ABS-CBN, according to her Instagram posted on March 8, 2016, Tuesday night.

The 6-part Instagram posts of the queen of all media tells the reason why kris decided to the Kapamilya Network which is her home for 20 years.

In her first post, Kris Aquino thanked ABS-CBN.

Kris Aquino

"Our relationship as a family started in October 28, 1996 and it will soon end this March 23, 2016. A total of 10,354 days working for ABS-CBN, my life's most fulfilling professional journey because of your love, acceptance and loyalty."

Her second IG post tells the reason behind leaving ABS-CBN, saying that she decided to take care of her health. It was in March 6 when Kris said that she had to make important life choices soon with regards to her health status.

Kris Aquino

In her next post, the TV Host-acress said, "Just like all of you, I love my FAMILY. My most valuable life destiny is to be Mama to KUYA JOSH and BIMBY; and to be loving, selfless sister to ATE, PINKY, NOY and VIEL: a BUNSO who doesn't give them constant worry because of my health and safety."

Kris also added that March 9 and 10 will be her last taping day on Kris TV.

Kris Aquino


"THIS ISN'T GOODBYE—this is I hope you'll miss me & I hope to see you again, soon. My not so healthy heart wants to thank all of you for your LOVE, for me, my family & my work. I'LL BE BACK W/ A 100% HEALTHY HEART SO I CAN LOVE ALL OF YOU EVEN MORE & for much longer.

Kris Aquino

"Until then, #LOVELOVELOVE," said Kris via her Instagram post.

Kris mentiond in his last IG post that she will continue to be a "Working Mom" via her fastfood franchise. This somewhat hinted that she'll be quitting showbiz.

"I'm the SOLE PROVIDER for my sons, but for now I'll do it away from stress of the limelight"

Kris Aquino

It was in 1996 whe Kris became the host of Today with Kris Aquino, her first program with ABS-CBN after leaving GMA Network. It was in 2010 when she resigned from showbiz-oriented shows The Buzz and Showbiz News Ngayon after her brother Noynoy Aquino was declared as President of the Republic of the Philippines. She then came back after a year via her show Kris TV.

Kris signed her latest contract in ABS-CBN in 2014.


note: all images came from Kris Aquino's IG account



Post a Comment

 
Top