0

The "Forevermore" love team Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano will be back on the big screen after the success of their first movie "Just the Way You Are" which earned more than P100 million in box-office.
Enrique Gil Liza Soberano Gerald Anderson
image from ABS-CBN

Gil and Soberano are set to do another movie with Star Cinema entitled "Everyday I Love You" but this time, they will be joining by actor and former PBB housemate Gerald Anderson as their love triangle.

Showbiznest reports that the movie will be shot in two locations namely Manila and Bacolod.

In the story conference held on Tuesday, the trio described their roles in the film (source: showbiznest.com).

"Ako po, I play Audrey. Romantic , old soul, and her boyfriend is Tristan (played by Gerald). I live in Silay in Bacolod, and I’m the type of person who’s very patient, who knows how to wait." - Liza.

"Ako naman si Ethan. He grew up with his father because yung mom niya parang iniwan niya dun sa dad. So parang he grew up with the father lang knowing that the mom ay bumalik sa first love niya. Ako 'yung tipong ayokong maghintay kasi gusto ko number one lagi, ayoko ng late, gusto ko everything in order. Fast-paced. Basta super baliktad doon [kay Audrey], kung siya naman willing to wait for everything, yung buong buhay niya, for love, for everything, ako naman, I can’t wait. I cannot wait because I don’t want to be number two anymore, I want to be number one!" - Enrique.

"Ako si Tristan. Parang ganoon din. Old soul ako, lumaki kasi kami sa probinsya and sobrang love namin yung city namin kung saan kami lumaki. Parang sinubukan ko pa magtrabaho dito sa Manila, pero di ko talaga gusto, dahil ibang-iba doon sa probinsya namin. Sobrang I’m a family guy, sobrang mahal na mahal ko yung pamilya ko, but something happens which changes my life completely as in grabe. Pero hanggang dun pa lang yung puwede kong i-kwento pero dun pa lang, it’s exciting kasi it affects all of us..." - Gerald.

"Everyday I Love You" will be directed by Mae Cruz-Alviar.

Post a Comment

 
Top