0

GMA Network's soap opera My Mother's Secret didn't do well when it comes to ratings. It has been consistently gaining a single-digit rating against its counterpart in pre-primetime slot "Pasion de Amor". ABS-CBN's series is garnering more than double of My Mother's Secret's stats.

My Mother's Secret


Maybe this is one of the reasons why it has been reported that the show will air its final episode on July 24, Friday, reports from Remate. A new series is set to replace the show entitled "Buena Familia".

If this report is true, My Mother's Secret will only have a total of 45 episodes or just 9 weeks of airing.

Will the new series be able to compete well with ABS-CBN's top-rated 'teleserye'? Only time will tell.

My Mother's Secret stars Kim Rodriguez, Kiko Estrada, Gwen Zamora and Christian Bautista while "Buena Familia" stars Kylie Padilla, Julie Anne San Jose, Jake Vargas, Martin del Rosario, and Julian Trono.

source

Post a Comment

 
Top