0

An old handwritten love letter of the late actor Rico Yan was posted by Claudine Barretto recently which instantly goes viral.

Though there's no date indicated on the letter, it can be assumed that it was the day before the late actor went to Cagayan de Oro and was left for Claudine to be read.


The letter states, "To my hunny, By the time you read this, I must be in CDO already. Just want to thank you for last night. You were wonderful! And because of that, I’m sure I’m gonna have a hard time sleeping without you by my side tonight. But nevertheless, I still love you very much! MWAH!!-Rico."

A photo posted by @claubarretto on

The Instagram post reaches more than 36,000 likes and more than 2,500 comments.

Claudine and Rico were a power couple during the 90's having blockbuster movies "Dahil Mahal na Mahal Kita" and "Got 2 Believe", and prime time dramas "Mula sa Puso", and "Saan Ka Man Naroroon".

On March 29, 2002, Rico Yan was found dead in Palawan at the age of 27 which shocked the nation and Claudine.

Rico was not just a successful actor but also a spokeperson, entrepreneur, and a youth role model.

Post a Comment

 
Top