0

After some speculations and rumors that host-actress Coleen Garcia has been fired from "It's Showtime", Coleen finally speaks about it.


The Pasion De Amor actress said in an interview with Gretchen Fullido that she'll be no longer part of "It's Showtime" family not because she has been axed from the show but rather she will focus on her acting career.

"Actually, I was barely ever there during the entire second half of 2015. I don’t think I’ll be returning. Management talked to me and they want me to focus on acting" Coleen said.

Coleen Garcia on it's showtime
image from ABS-CBN

Rumor has it that Coleen has been suspended both from "It's Showtime" and "Pasion de Amor" because of spending the holiday season in Africa together with boyfriend Billy Crawford. A week after their vacation, Billy was back in the show without Coleen on the program.

But now it's clear that Coleen will be focusing in acting as another step towards her career.

Post a Comment

 
Top