0

The former member of phenomenal band F4 and Asia's Got Talent judge Vaness Wu returns in the Philippines for the launch of women's denim collection of a famous jean brand.

Vanness Wu
image from Rappler.com

Vanness couldn't hide his excitement upon returning to the country. In an article posted in PEP.ph, the Taiwanese singer-actor said that a lot of memories are coming back.

"The last time I was here, I believe was 2004, and I just want to take this moment and thank Levi's for inviting me."

Vanness attended the launch of Levi's Women's Denim Collection for Fall 2015 at the Valkyrie Club in Taguig City on July 31, 2015.

Vanness also mentioned that he's scared to perform in the country because there are a lot of talented Filipinos.

Vanness is one of the judges of the recently concluded Asia's Got Talent along with David Foster, Anggun and Melanie C (Spice Girls) wherein a lot of Filipinos made it to the grand finals including its first winner El Gamma Penumbra, and finalists Gerphil Flores, Gwyneth Dorado and Junior New System.

"Oh, my gosh! I'm scared to come and perform in the Philippines now! [They're] pretty talented.

"But then again, this place is filled, is [a] melting pot of talent.

"I just feel like more and more they're gonna get better opportunities and chances for the Filipino people to shine and I'm really excited [for them]"

When asked who among the former AGT Filipino contestants was his favorite, Vanness replied, "My most favorite Filipino act is Junior New System because I'm able to resonate with their upbringing."

Welcome back Vanness!

source

Post a Comment

 
Top