0

Angelica Yap also known as Pastillas Girl appears in It's Showtime to find for her Mr. Pastillas after experiencing break-up with her former boyfriend. Her quest for finding the right guy continues in It's Showtime's "Nasaan Ka Mr. Pastillas" segment wherein three men were fighting to get Pastillas Girl's heart. But you can never love someone again if the past still hurts you. That's why in the latest episode of the "Twitterserye", Yap's ex-boyfriend Enzo appeared in live television to ask forgiveness and closure to Pastillas girl.


"I want people who are throwing lots of questions, accusations, to stop. I’m sorry for what I did in the past. I’m sorry for the trouble I caused your parents. I’m really sorry for the pain I’ve brought you" Enzo said to Yap.

Despite having tears flowing from the ex-couple's eyes, apologies has been accepted by Pastillas Girl and also said sorry for any trouble that caused her ex-boyfriend and his family.

"I’m really sorry for everyone who was affected, especially your parents and your siblings. With everything that happened between us, I don’t regret a single thing. Without you, I wouldn’t be here in the first place" Yap said.

On that note, closure has finally been given to both parties and the search for Mr. Pastillas continues. However, Jess, one of the "applicants" decided to leave the show and return to Bacolod.

Meanwhile, the lates episode of the Twitter serye receives more than 600 tweets using hashtag #showtimemagpastillas.

source

Post a Comment

 
Top