0

"I want to tell you something, from this day forward, you will be my number two in my life." 

This was bossing Vic Sotto vow to wife Pauleen Luna in their wedding reception held at Filinvest Tent in Alabang, Muntinlupa City last Saturday, January 30, 2016.

Now if you're wondering who's the number 1 priority of the veteran host-comedian, Vic said, "Number one, of course God."

image from MyMetroPhoto

It was revealed that before they became Mr. and Mrs Sotto, Pauleen Luna was number 6 in Vic's priority.

"Number two, my children. Number three, my family. Number four my job. Number five, golf. Number six, siya." Sotto said.

"Medyo nagtatampo, binola ko na lang sabi ko, 'Number 5 ka. Mas importante ka sa golf siyempre," he added.

But now the two become one, Pauleen is now Vic's number two priority.

"So from number 5, number 2 na siya ngayon sa buhay ko... which means that I love you and I will take care of you, and I wanna thank you, you and our family." 
Vic.

Sotto also asked for his children's understanding as they are now down to number 3.

"Sabi ko nga sa aking mga anak, 'Pasensiya na.' Pero ako’y buong-pusong nagpapasalamat sa inyo," he said. "I always say na it was not that easy for all of us na tanggapin ang kung ano man. Pero in this instance, naramdaman ko kung gaano niyo ako nirerespeto."

"I love you very munch. Kahit na number three kayo, I will still love you that much... and to you, my asawa, my number two, I love you forever." Vic added.

Sotto's first marriage was with actress Dina Bonnevie in 1982, with whom he has two kids, Danica and Oyo. He also had a relationship with Connie Reyes and Pia Guanio.


Post a Comment

 
Top