0

John Lloyd Cruz clarifies that he's single and does not have any love life.

"Wala po. Ganun pa rin po, ganun pa rin po." said John Lloyd when asked about his relationship status during the presscon of his launch as Philippine Ambasaddor of Western Union, held yesterday, March 31, at Marriot Hotel, Pasay City.

John Lloyd Cruz
image from Google
"Mga haka-haka lang yung iba. Mas marunong pa dun sa tao kung ano ang isusulat." John Lloyd added.

It was in January when the Kapamilya Actor and Angelica Panganiban called it quits and rumors have it that John Lloyd's on-screen partner Bea Alonzo was somewhat involved to which John Lloyd denied.

Cruz reiterated that he and Bea are just friends.

"Sanay naman tayo na napangungunahan tayo ng ibang tao... Pero kasi di ba, kung meron naman [lovelife], parang magiging masaya ka naman para ipamalita... I don't need to set the record straight. Wala namang nagbabago...Kayo pa ang unang makakaalam [telling the press], makikita n'yo naman yun e di ba?"

Entertainment portal PEP.ph asked the actor if he already had a closure or if they still communicate to which the actor replied,

"Unang-una, that's a very personal question... I've said enough about it... I wish I could tell you more, but it's too personal."

John Lloyd also added, "I know naman I owe it to my public and I have to share a piece of my pie and, yun lang po, hanggang dun lang."

Post a Comment

 
Top