0

Speculations regarding host-actress Toni Gonzaga's pregnancy has finally ended as the multimedia superstar announced the good news on ASAP last Sunday, April 17, 2016.

After her song number on the said variety show, Toni was joined by her sister Alex and co-hosts Luis Manzano and Piolo Pascual.

Toni Gonzaga
image from Manila Bulletin

Toni said, "Mga kapamilya, ispesyal po sa puso ko ang ASAP kasi 2004 nung una po ako ni launch bilang Kapamilya, dito kop o yun ginawa sa ASAP. . Nung first birthday ko dito sa ABS-CBN, dito ko din sinelebrate sa ASAP. First album ko, first movie at first time na sinelebrate yun engagement ko, dito ko rin po ginawa. And then nung ikakasal ako, dito ko din inannounce."

"I’m so happy that finally our love story [Ni Paul] ay nagbunga na and yes, God finally opened my womb and I’m expecting my first child", Toni continued.

Toni even shared that it was her sister Alex who first learned about the good news.

When asked if she'll be taking a break from her career, Toni replied, "Gagawin pa din natin yung mga commitment natin, pero eventually medyo we will take it slow this time. Pero ah, I just wanna really enjoy the moment and it took me some time [to announce] kasi I was waiting for my doctor’s approval, na it’s a go, that I can finally say ‘I’m pregnant!"

From all of us here in Showbiz Expose, congratulations Toni!

Post a Comment

 
Top